If you are visiting the islands of Trinidad and Tobago and wish to drive around, you will need a valid international driver's permit or one issued in Canada, France, England, Germany, the United States of America or the Bahamas. This permit will be valid for ninety (90) days.

Public Transportation

Trinidad and Tobago has a large network of public transportation systems, which include a state owned bus service and ferry service and privately owned taxis and maxi-taxis (mini buses and vans).

For more information please visit the following websites:-